Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, March 27, 2009

I try so hard, I kick my spendthrift habits,
merely hoping to save up enough to get my Japan trip
when I graduate.

I never use more than $3 a day.
When people ask me out, I say I have no money.
I tried so hard to save but everytime my bank
has that pathetic sum of little money, you people
take them away again.

Claiming how you will put the money back
when I finalise my Japan trip, even a 3 year old
will EFFING know that those are nothing but lies.

In case you don't know,
I'm EFFING tired of this life.
EFFING tired of studying, EFFING tired of everything.
The Japan trip works as a motivator for me,
and yet, it seems so impossible to go there now.

Thank you for making my life
even more miserable than it already is.
Seriously, thank you sooooooo much.

-end-


7:30 PM